Website Redesign & Identity Refinement
Consumer Goods: Consumer Electronics & Household Appliances
Repositioning Winegard for the Next Generation.
Winegard is an Iowa-based manufacturer and distributor of mobile communication transmission and reception devices, plans and accessories.
The company was seeking to modernize their brand, logomark and image and align it with a new and broader business expansion strategy. This required a strategic approach to help the organization better articulate their foundational business purpose and crystallize their mission, vision and value for the marketplace.
Our team collaborated with the CEO and EVP of Marketing to define and articulate this information and utilized it to inform the branding, identity design, website information architecture, functionality and overall look and feel of the website.
Through this collaboration with the Winegard executive team, we were able to successfully bring the brand, identity and expanded sales and marketing efforts of the organization to an elevated state that resonates with contemporary and more sophisticated customers. The work provided effectively changed market perception of Winegard to a modernized, diversified, technology-based business in the mobility sector.
- Digital Marketing Strategy
- Analytics & Interpretation
- Website Performance Audit & Assessment
- Customer Journey Mapping
- Primary & Secondary Research
- Business Planning & Brand Leadership
- UI/UX Design
- Usability Testing
- Web & Application Development
- Platform: WordPress
- E-Commerce: Big Commerce
- Strategy & Planning
- Naming & Trademark
- Logo Design & Identity Creation/Refinement
- Original Content Creation (Copywriting, Video, Animation, Rich Media, Photography, Illustration, Infographics) Packaging
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)